The VEML6070 is an advanced CMOS ultraviolet (UV) light sensor. By integrating signal conditioning ICs, photodiodes, amplifiers and analog/digital circuits in a single chip, the VEML6070 offers excellent performance in a small package size of 2.35x1.8x1.0mm.
Measurement capabilities make it ideal for handheld devices, wearable devices, and health monitoring and fitness equipment. High dynamic detection accuracy.
The UV sensor contains an 8-bit command register that can be written via the I2C bus. All operations are controlled through this command register, and its simple command structure allows engineers to easily program operational settings and latch optical data from the sensor.
The sensor's 16-bit resolution converts photovoltaic UV sensitivity into digital data, while the active response feature allows for the emission of UV Index alarms based on programmable thresholds.
It has excellent temperature compensation and powerful refresh rate settings without the need for an external RC low pass filter.
- SCL: IIC clock signal line
- SDA: IIC data signal line
- ACK: alarm signal line
- VCC, GND power supply positive and negative
- Working voltage: 2.7V~5.5V
- IIC communication frequency 10K~400KHz
- Rated current is 250μA (power mode) and 1μA (standby mode)
- Spectral sensitivity range UVA: 320~410nm,
- Typical power density of 5μW/cm2/step
- Maximum detection capability of 328mW/cm2
- Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ 80 ° C
- 1x CJMCU-6070 VEML6070 UV Licht Sensor
- 1x Stiftleiste (nicht verlötet)