Even though 3D printers are constantly improving they don't always produce perfect parts straight off the bed and all kinds of printing errors can occur. So in response to our customers feedback and suggestions we have developed the Modifi3D PRO version to satisfy their advanced requirements with additional functions.
Modifi3D PRO is an evolution of the 3D print tool. It is now tougher and has more power. We have added adjustable temperature control with an LCD display. Temperature can now be set up to 450ºC to allow for future potential of new tips and attachments.
The PRO is designed to replace much of the sanding, scraping and snapping to finish off your 3D prints, and comes with 10 interchangeable tips. The new improved tips are stronger than before and provide more functions including the ability to produce countersinks and setting threaded inserts.
The swappable Tips are coated with a special anti-adhesive to prevent filament from sticking and fulfill different uses:
- Knife Tip Cutting and removing sections including the removal of supports, brims, and rafts from your 3D print.
- Needle Tip Great for clearing small holes and features or for detailed layer refinements in hard to reach places.
- Point Tip General purpose tip for larger internal features and holes. Can even be used for making holes after printing!
- Scoop Tip Prefect to remove stringing and imperfections from inside holes or recesses. Can also be used to blend surfaces.
- Smoothing Tip
- Large Scoop Tip
- Countersink Tip
- Insert Setting Tip
- Blade Tip
- Max.temperature 450°C
- LCD-Display to dial in temperature
- More rigid
- Manufacturer: Modifi3D
- Power: 30W
- Input: 24V DC
- LCD Display (Adjustable Temperature Control)
- Temperature Range: 150-450ºC (302-842ºF)
- Handle Size: 29 x 17 x 100mm (1.1 x 0.6 x 3.9") excluding tips
- Handle Weight: 30g (1oz) approx.
- DC Power Supply (US, EU, UK, AU)
- Cable: 1.5m (59") long to 3.5 x 1.35mm DC plug
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Modifi3D Pro with 10 tips
- 1x DC power supply for EU/US/UK/AU